Ask BatDoc #140411
I have a feeling this guy likes me but how do I get him to like me more, like enough to ask me out?
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Dear Anonymous 18-24,
Well, there are serveral ways. However, I’m a professional driver (closed course) and I don’t suggest you try any of these at home.
1. Kidnapping, although frowned upon in most states, is a great way to build an amazing rapport with someone in just a single weekend. It takes dating to the next level with just a simple abduction and ride in the trunk of a car. But stock up on rope, cable ties, and invest in a good bandana or gag, as kidnapping “clients” can become rather objectionable before the Stockholm Syndrome really sets in.
2. A lot of people discount voodoo as “magic” or “silly witchcraft.” But if Harry Potter taught us nothing else, it’s that the dark arts are alive and well and quite effective. A simple love potion purchased from your local shaman or priestess can take that relationship from voodoo to whoo hoo! Just be careful with any love potion. You don’t want to end up entrancing the wrong individual or family pet.
3. Showering someone with gifts is always an option. Guys and girls alike love to be given free stuff. And if you don’t have a big bank account, then you could always drag your beau-to-be into a life of crime with you. It is an activity you both can be involved in, and some of the most passionate love affairs in history have been forged on the lamb.
4. If you like a guy, and you think he likes you back, you could always just try some simple communication. Sit down and talk to him about it. Tell him you like him and ask him how he feels about you. We live in a society where women can do the asking out. So if you like him, ask him. At least then you will know one way or the other.
I hope this helps and I wish you all the best of luck.
Posted on April 11, 2014, in A BatDoc Original, Ask BatDoc and tagged a, abduction, and, arts, ask, awesome, batdoc, blog, comedy, communication, crime, dark, do, funny, get, gifts, guy, harry, how, humor, i, interesting, just, kidnapping, know, laugh, life, like, love, luck, magic, me, more, of, potion, potter, priestess, professional, rapport, relationship, shaman, silly, stockholm, syndrome, the, tips, to, voodoo, witchcraft. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.